Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cromwell educamp

Another image from yesterday. 

We had the best time. We left home at 6:30am to drive through fog for hours to get to Cromwell. The fog didn't lift until we arrived. Then I got to spend a few hours listening to teachers talk about the exciting and innovating things they do in their classroom to support teaching and learning with technology. I took my camera along but I decided that since it was Saturday, I was going to be selfish and rather than try and capture things on film, I would actually be present in the room and take part in the conversations, and I loved it. The images above are from our trip home. We had lunch with Pete the Geek and then stopped at various amazingly beautiful places to look for geocaches (well Claire and Anne looked for the caches and risked life and limb in various crevices while I took photos). 

No comments:

Post a Comment