Friday, April 16, 2010

Driving to Palmerston North

Lucky me, the rental company upgraded my car to a Rav 4 so I had a very pleasant drive from Wellington to Palmerston North. I was heading to present two workshops at the Kainui ICTPD cluster mini conference. The sea was very rough, which isn't really reflected in this image. I suppose that is what this challenge is for. Seeing a story you want to capture, finding out it doesn't work, and then playing with your camera to learn how to get what you see and feel to be portrayed in 2d in a photograph. I will have to work on that.

I've just got to say, I LOVE MY IPHONE. This is the first time I have made the trek by myself from Wellington up North and was a bit nervous about getting lost (I don't think NZ uses sign posts very well, just saying...). Anyway, typed in my destination in the google maps application and there was my very own GPS keeping me company on the drive. Thank you Mr Jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment